Busy Thimbles shopping cart is 100% secure, so you can purchase online with confidence. When ordering online, you can choose to pay by Credit Card, Cheque or Money order (Australian orders only), or Electronic Funds Transfer.
Our cart is very simple to use, and will talk you through each step of the transaction as you shop. However, if you are new to using a shopping basket, take a minute to look over the instructions below and familiarise yourself with the procedures.
If you experience any problems or errors, please contact us immediately on email@example.com!
- To begin shopping choose from any of the categories on Busy Thimbles website (ie, fabrics, books, patterns, etc)
- Each product has a box and ' add to cart' button.
- To add a product to your cart, simply enter the quantity you require in the box and click on the ' add to cart' button. Please note that most products default to quantity ' 1' for your convenience.
- When adding fabrics you order the length of fabric by 10cm lengths (minimum 20cm cut). For example if you want half a metre just put 0.5 in the box.
- Once a product/s has been added, you will be taken to view your cart contents.
At any time during your transaction, you are able to amend your quantities or continue shopping, by simply clicking on the relevant buttons at the bottom of your cart, or choosing from the menu options. To view your cart whilst browsing, simply click on the ' cart contents' link under the shopping cart logo at the top of the page.
Delivery information Page:
- To proceed to the checkout and pay for your order, click on ' checkout' button.
- If you are a new customer, click on the continue button. If you are an existing customer put in your e-mail address and password.
- New customers will need to set up an account - fill in your name address and a password.
Payment Information Page:
- If you want the package delivered to a different address click on the "change delivery address" button"
- Choose your preferred shipping option by clicking on the corresponding circle.
- Click the "continue' button
Order Confirmation Page:
- If you have a gift certificate or a discount code, put it into the box and click redeem
- If you need to change your billing address click "change billing address"
- Choose your preferred payment method (Credit Card for Overseas customers) and enter any relevant details.
- When your payment and shipping details have been entered correctly, click on ' continue' button.
- PLEASE READ THE ORDER SUMMARY CAREFULLY.
- When you are happy that the details are correct, click on ' Confirm order' button.
- You will receive an e-mail with your order information in it. If you didn't receive the e-mail you have either given us an incorrect e-mail or your order did not go through.
Online Payment Options
You may order online and pay with Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard), via Electronic Funds Transfer, or Australian Money Order. Shop online, and simply choose your preferred payment option before you confirm the order. (Please note: money order EFT must be received by Busy Thimbles within 7 days as we cannot hold stock for longer periods)
If you wish to pay over the phone please select manual payment.
We do not accept Paypal.
To Order by Mail
To order via mail , click on the links below to print an order form, fill out the details and send it to us in a sealed envelope. Or, if you have problems downloading the order form, you can simply write down your order request clearly (preferably in capitals), giving us your contact, email and payment details.
- Select this document for the order form in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf): orderform.pdf
If not already installed on your computer, Adobe Acrobat Reader software can be downloaded for free here.
To Order by Telephone
We are happy to accept phone orders on 0418257023 Please leave your order on the answering machine with your contact number. top ^
Busy Thimbles currently accepts payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard), Australian money order, cheques and Electronic Funds Transfer.
If you have access to online banking with an Australian bank account, you may choose to transfer funds directly into Busy Thimbles account. Please advise Busy Thimbles by email or telephone, that you have organised a bank transfer for your order. When stating a reference for the transfer, please use your 'Online Order Number' and your name so that we can recognise the source:-
Account Name: Judy's Busy Thimbles
Account BSB: 082445
Account Number: 148282796
Please Note: Money Order Or EFT must be received by Busy Thimbles within 7 days as we cannot hold stock.